Prices 2017 per person
Luxury Cabin (Twin/Doble)
- 5D/4N (Eastern Islands) / From $ 4,136
- 5D/4N (Northern Islands) / From $ 4,136
- 7D/6N (Western Islands) / From $ 6,204
- All meals
- Soft drinks *
- Island sightseeing
- Naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish
- Wet suit rental
- Snorkelling gear
- Internet / Wi-Fi **
- Luggage handling
- Medical care on board (not including the cost of medication)
- Transfers in the islands
- Shared transfers from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colon, Sheraton, Marriott, Dann Carlton) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colon, Oro Verde, Hampton Inn, Sheraton, Unipark) to airport for flights to/from Galapagos are included in these rates. To coordinate these transfers, we must have guests’ hotel contact information.
- Air transportation to / from Galapagos and airport taxes (subject to change without previous notice)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (US$ 100 subject to change without previous notice)***
- Migration Control Card (US$ 20 subject to change without previous notice)***
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic ****
- Laundry *****
- Gifts and additional items
- Travel insurance
- *Soft drinks are considered juices and carbonated drinks, not “virgin” cocktails.
- ** Internet connections onboard consist in computer stations and wifi in the vessel’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth.
- *** At your request, we can include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee of US$ 100 and migration control card fee of US$20 (subject to change). However, please note that, due to administrative and operational reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operation departure date. This service does not apply for guests who travel before a departure date (even if the departure is with us).
- **** Please note, we charge guests who wish to bring bottles of wine and/or spirits aboard our vessels a corkage fee of $25+taxes.
- ***** Laundry service is only available on the 7-night itinerary.
- Metropolitan Touring guarantees air space space for all Galapagos products.
- Galapagos Itineraries are subject to change due to weather, logistical, Galapagos Park regulations or operational reasons.
- All rates are subject to change. If fuel prices increase, additional charges may apply.
- During peak season dates, Metropolitan Touring reserves the right to prioritise reservations taking into account factors such as payment and confirmation dates.
- Metropolitan Touring reserves the right to limit the number of Luxury cabins (twin/double) for single use dependent on availability.
- Luxury cabins (twin/double) for single use incur a 50% surcharge. Only 3 cabins are available for single use. If more cabins are needed for single use, they will have a 100% surcharge when used as singles. Please check availability.
- Luxury Plus cabins (triple) (4) for twin/double use incur a 50% surcharge per person.
Baggage Important Notes:
- Airlines are strict with baggage limitations. The current limits are 23 kg (50.6 pounds) for checked items, 8 kg (17 pounds) for hand luggage and 1 personal item (handbag, camera bag, laptop, etc.).
- All baggage must be securely packed, properly and clearly labeled. Liquid, fragile, perishable and other articles not suitably packed are transported at guests’ own risk.
- Our company is not responsible for loss or damage to baggage or any other personal item during air travel. Baggage and personal belongings will be taken off the ship upon guest disembarkation. Under no circumstances will baggage be stored on board without the owner of such baggage being on the vessel.
- Our company is not responsible for baggage stored in shoreside facilities.
- Under no circumstances may dangerous items (including but not limited to: explosives, firearms, combustible or illegal substances) be taken aboard the ship. We recommend that you hand-carry travel documents (passport, visa, cruise tickets), medications and valuables. These items are the full responsibility of the guest at all times. Our company shall not be responsible for the loss of, or damage to, such personal items.
- Our company reserves the right to charge for the return of personal items left on board or lost and subsequently found.
Restricted Bagagge in Galapagos
Local authorities manage the quarantine system of the Galapagos National Park in order to reduce the possibility of foreign species invading the archipelago. All cargo and luggage that arrives to Galapagos National Park or that is transferred from one island to another must be inspected. All aircrafts are disinfected with Permethrin before landing. To preserve the human health and the native species of the Galapagos Islands, the following products may not be transferred to Galapagos: fresh vegetables and fruits, animal products and or their derivatives, dairy products. Other live animals, pathological samples, dry coffee beans, genetically modified organisms, forest species or their disseminative parts, grass and its disseminative parts, fresh flowers, medicinal plants and their disseminative parts, banana tree leaves, micro-organisms (fungi, bacteria, etc.) soil and sand, and animal vaccines.
- 1 small backpack
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sneakers with rubber soles
- Long pants
- Long and short sleeved shirts
- Wind breaker
- Bathing suit or a wetsuit for snorkelling in cold months
- Hat or cap
- Sunblock and repellent
- Camera & video recorder
- Any medicine you may be taking